The Association of Technical Analysts, India
ATA is India's meeting place for technical analysis of financial markets. The Association of Technical Analysts (ATA) is a non-profile association with the main aim of promoting the use and understanding of Technical Analysis. The primary thrust of the association is to promote technical analysis education to enable its members to be more effective traders and investors. ATA provides its members with the place to share ideas, information & different trading methods in the most exhilaration environment.
ATA is affiliated with International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) which assists member/developing societies keep well versed of International Financial Techniques. All ATA member are eligible to sit in IFTA's certified programs which provides internationally recognized qualifications in Technical Analysis.
The Association of Technical Analysts (ATA) is a non-profit association with the main aim of promoting the use and understanding of Technical Analysis. The primary thrust of the association is to promote technical analysis education to enable its members to be more effective traders and investors. ATA provides its members with the place to share ideas, information & different trading methods in a most exhilarating environment.
The society was founded in September 2008 by Sudarshan Sukhani-President and other leading technical analysts of India like Ashwani Gujral-Vice President, Pradeep Agarwal-Treasurer and Prakash Gaba-Executive Member and was officially launched on 07 July 2009.
ATA is affiliated with the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) which assists member/developing societies to keep well versed in international financial techniques. All ATA members are eligible to sit in IFTA's certified programs which provide internationally recognized qualifications in Technical Analysis.
The Association of Technical Analysts is a non profit organisation & purpose to form the association is:
- To help raise the level of awareness for the theory and practice of Technical Analysis.
- To provide meetings and encourage the sharing of materials, ideas, methods and information to deepen the knowledge of members.
- To educate the members of the value and universality of Technical Analysis.
- To set and execute the standard certification and professional ethics for the Technical Analysts.
The objectives for which the Society is established are as under :
- To ascertain the problems and requirements in respect of Technical Analysis and assess the need for additional facilities and for the purpose of corresponding with different organizations in the field of Technical Analysis in India and abroad.
- To conduct research on different aspects of Technical Analysis theory and practice and to publish reviews specialising in the study of problems of Technical Analysis.
- To establish and maintain a research and reference library in pursuance of the objects of the Society with reading and writing rooms and to furnish the same with books, reviews, magazines, newspapers, and other publications.
- Active Membership–Paid membership
- Non-Active Membership–Free membership
Membership of the ATA is open to anybody who is 18 years of age and above with an interest in Technical Analysis.
Fees for membership
- Active Membership Fees
Initial Joining Fee: Rs. 3,000/- (One Time Registration Fee Rs. 1,000/- & Annual Membership Fee Rs. 2,000/-)
Annual Renewal Fee: Rs. 2,000/-
- Non-Active Membership is free
How to Join ATA as a member for both Type membership
The Membership Application process starts with submitting the following items to the ATA:
- Completed ATA Membership Application Form
- Membership Fee
- Self-attested photocopy of any one: Passport, Voter-ID Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence
Approved applicants will receive Member status for the period of One Year. During this time they are entitled to all the ATA benefits. We need 14 working days to process membership application after receiving payment.
Membership Benefits for Active members
- International Affiliation: The ATA is an affiliated member of the International Federation of Technical Analysis (IFTA) which helps members keep abreast of international markets and technical analysis techniques. Also, ATA members are eligible to enroll in IFTA’s certifications programs ( the Only member of an IFTA affiliated/developing society can sit for these exams).
Members are also entitled to receive IFTA’s Quarterly Newsletter & Yearly Journal. IFTA Newsletter reaches to 7,000 IFTA colleagues worldwide and IFTA’s Journal is essential reading for academics, students and practitioner of Technical Analysis in all areas. It is an excellent reference source for those interested in Technical Analysis, containing a wealth of resource material. The Journal provides colleagues and interested persons with continuing education in Technical Analysis.
- Access to Premium Contents: Members have access to Premium contents including ATA’s meetings power point presentations, Chartists’ Corner, Situation Vacant, and IFTA Newsletter.Online discussion forums provide a simple and convenient way for ATA members to share knowledge and collaborate.Through ATA’s Blog members can share and discuss their thoughts, experiences and ideas with professional traders, technical analysts and other members of ATA.
- ATA Meetings: ATA meetings are bi-monthly events and provide an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss ideas and techniques with leading Technical Analysts and other members/traders across India. This is a major educational event for our members. Members can attend these meetings at nominal charges, non-members are required to pay a registration fee.
- Member Discounts: Members receive discounts from our Strategic Associates (Discounts mentioned wherever applicable) on a range of products and services related to the financial markets. This includes books, videos, Share broking services etc.
1. Procedure for Active Membership
Register, print and sign the Membership Application Form and send it along with the membership fee, two passport size photographs & self-attested photocopy of any one (Passport, Voter-ID Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence) to the address given below:
THE ASSOCIATION OF TECHNICAL ANALYSTS
E-364, Lower ground floor, Greater Kailash part – 2,
New Delhi – 110048.
2. Procedure for Non-Active Membership
Register, yourself by using email id and mobile number, no need for any documentation.
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK.
Bank Account Number: 1011595493
Account Type: Saving Account
Bank Address: M-43 A, M Block Market, Greater Kailash Part-02 New Delhi – 110048
Account Name: The Association of Technical Analysts
RTGS / NEFT IFSC Code : KKBK0000173